Are you in the market for new luxury bedroom furniture? Whether you are moving into a new home or you have decided to renovate your current one, you have a great many choices in modern bedroom furniture. You should take the time necessary to review all your options.
Selecting your master bedroom furniture should be an intensely personal experience. It is your opportunity to choose pieces that showcase your personal style. Our luxury bedroom setsfor sale can turn your space into an oasis of serenity, a personal retreat from the hustle and bustle of the daily grind. Although some people prefer to mix and match for an eclectic feel, if you are going for a more cohesive look, we have numerous luxurious bedroom sets from which to choose. From beds to nightstands to dressers, LuxeDecor has the perfect piece to complete your bedroom.
Before You Buy
Your bedroom is where you sleep, relax, and spend intimate moments. You want it to be as warm and comfortable as possible. How you decorate it matters. The furniture you put in it will establish the tone and general atmosphere of the space. That is why you should view a variety of bedroom sets and think through what you really want before you buy.
Features to Consider
Decorating a bedroom is not always an easy and straightforward task. Even if you know what kind of bedroom space you want, it is sometimes difficult to find the furniture that will help you fulfil your vision. Bedroom furniture consists of beds, drawers, night tables, wardrobes, lighting, and other accessories. Before buying any of these pieces, you should consider the following features:
- Size and Space Consumption.You should plan the positions of your bed, storage units, dressing unit, and tables. After you have decided where each piece of furniture will go, you will know how much space each one will consume. You will then know the size of bed you will need, and the dimensions of the other furniture accessories.
- Design.You will have much to consider here. Clean and minimalistic, warm and rustic, classic and traditional—these are some of the many décor designs you will have to choose from. If you are renovating your bedroom, and you have pieces you want to keep, you should ensure that the design of the new pieces do not clash with it.
- Bed and Bedding styles.The bed will be the centerpiece of your bedroom. It is the most important piece of bedroom furniture you will purchase. You will need to look at every facet of it. Headboard, legs, and frame should all come together in a way that you like. If, for example, you want additional storage space in your room, then you should buy a bed with pull out drawers. You must also give due attention to the bedding—that is, the sheets, blankets, and pillows that will cover the mattress and frame. These should be purchased along with the bedroom furniture to ensure that everything works well together aesthetically.
Types of Bedroom Furniture
Bedroom furniture comes in a vast array of styles, finishes, and colors, from stark white to sleek black. Whether you want a vintage feel or a thoroughly modern flair, we have individual pieces and luxury bedroom sets to bring your vision to life. The centerpiece of your bedroom is your bed. LuxeDecor carries a vast array of bed options, from fancy to classic. Choose from sleigh or four-poster bedsfor an opulent tone or choose a streamlined platform or panel bed for a sleek feel. Our bedroom sets for sale can range from two to six pieces, in sizes from full to king. Some of the sets include luxe nightstands, dressers, and vanities.
Bedroom furniture comes in a variety of patterns and configurations. Three of the most prominent are:
- Black Bedroom Furniture.This is a popular choice among many homeowners. There is something sleek, smooth, and satisfying about all black bedroom furniture. It is the very embodiment of cool. If you want to impress, then this may be the way to go.
- Wood Bedroom Furniture.This is for those who are more conservative in their tastes, and want furniture that is durable and reliable. Solid wood bedroom furniture is especially fitting for people with such preferences. If you have hardwood floors, it is possible to buy wood bedroom furniture that matches or complements it.
- Rustic Bedroom Furniture.Bedroom furniture with a more vintage appearance is also an option. The rustic look works well for some people. If you decide to go this way, it is best to ensure that all your bedroom is in this style. Otherwise, there will be embarrassing clashes.
How to Choose Living Room Chairs
The best way to shop for bedroom furniture is to ask yourself a series of questions. The answers to them will guide you toward the right items. Here are a few of the most important questions:
How Long Will I Keep This Furniture?
You may not know what your style is. That is okay. You should take the time to experiment with different looks. If this is the case, you should not buy furniture that is heavy, cumbersome, and difficult to put together. This will allow you to more easily switch out the pieces when the time comes.
You may also consider lighter and more easily movable pieces if you are staying in rented accommodation. If you intend to live in a place for less than a year, and only want to be comfortable during your stay, it is unwise to buy large amounts of expensive and heavy furniture pieces.
If you are more settled in your tastes, and intend to be in your home for quite a while, then you should go for furniture that will serve and please you for some years to come. You may even think about buying furniture that you can make into an heirloom for succeeding generations.
How Much Money Do I Want to Spend?
This is not an unreasonable question, and you should never think yourself a cheap-skate for asking it. If you are moving into a new house, then you have many rooms to decorate. You must consider how you want to divide your dollars between them.
There is also a matter of principle involved. There is no reason why you should pay more money for your bedroom furniture than is necessary. It is possible to find great deals on even the most high-end furniture brands.
What Accessories Do I Need and Want?
You should ask this question early on. In addition to your bed, you will probably want a nightstand. The latter is a kind of extension of your bed. Nightstands provide a convenient location for bedside lamps. They also offer a place to put your phone, books, and alarm clock. You will need two nightstands—one for either side of the bed.
You may also want chests, armoires, and dressers. These are all storage units that can make it easier for you and the person you share the room with to organize and manage your clothes, shoes, and other personal items.
You may also want a media chest. It is the perfect place to put your bedroom television and DVD or Blu-ray player. These tend to be shorter than regular chests, as they are meant to give you a perfect view of your television.
Bedroom Furniture Decorating Tips
If you buy a bedroom set, it will already be harmonized by the designer. If you choose to mix and match, though, consider these tips to ensure that your bedroom is harmonious and relaxing, regardless of which theme or style you choose.
- Balance Nightstands:Nightstands should complement each other in style, and they should be of similar height and size. They should be of a suitable height to comfortably turn off the light or reach for an item on the nightstand while lying in bed.
- Anchor with Classics:Trends come and go, but timeless classics never go out of style. Consider anchoring your bedroom with a dresser or bureau that will withstand the test of time. The size should comfortably fill its designated space without dominating the room and should easily accommodate your flat fold storage needs.
- Consider Seating:If your bedroom is large enough, consider designing a seating area with a small sofa or bedroom chairs. This gives you space for reading, relaxing, and even holding private conversations.
- Choose Bold Accents:Accent pieces are an excellent way to add chic style, and they are inexpensive enough to trade out when today’s hot trends become yesterday’s news. Funky small tables, lamps, and mirrors are just a few items for which you can truly let your imagination soar.
Luxury bedroom furniture is an investment in yourself and your home. Your bedroom should be a sanctuary where you can leave the rest of the world behind. At LuxeDecor, our luxurious individual pieces and bedroom sets for sale satisfy every taste and decorating plan. Shop now at LuxeDecor!
Taking the time out to review your bedroom furniture options is worth it. You will get a bedroom that will feel relaxed and comfortable. Check out our great selection here at LuxeDecor and select the furniture that you love!
Tall Dresser | Modern Nightstands | Full Bedroom Sets | Accent Benches | Gentleman's Chest of Drawers
- Incorporate a rug. Adding texture and warmth to your bedroom is one of the easiest ways to boost its style factor. ...
- Display art. ...
- Overfill your throw pillows. ...
- Add a hanging light fixture. ...
- Rethink your nightstand. ...
- Focus on the statement pieces. ...
- Keep the floor empty. ...
- Upgrade your hardware.
In general, the cost of furnishing a bedroom can range from $3,000 at the bare minimum to around $10,000 or more.
Description. This configurable bedroom set lets you organize and complete the look of your main room or guest room. It includes a storage bed, chest, dresser, mirror, and nightstand, all made from a mix of solid and engineered wood with a crisp off-white finish that freshens up your space.
In general, a standard bedroom set consists of three to four pieces: the bed, a nightstand and a dresser. The fourth piece may be an additional nightstand or a mirror for the dresser. Standard sets are sold together and usually offer savings over buying pieces separately.
Based on assessing the psychological and emotional effects colors can have on you, perhaps the best colors for a master bedroom are blue, yellow, and brown. Blue is a naturally inviting and relaxing color that will promote healthy sleep as well as a great environment for general relaxation.
The average size of a master bedroom is 14 x 16 feet. It may be bigger than that but 224 square footage is a minimum. This ensures that you can easily accommodate a king or queen-size bed in the master bedroom while still leaving enough closet space.
I'd say a typical range of a new good quality dresser is between $800 – $1500, which is a lot of money, and I don't think even I've personally ever spent that because I've always bought vintage. BUT, if you are buying new, that is a safe and doable range to get a piece that you should be able to use forever.
Bed frames range widely in price depending on the material, size, and style. Simple metal frames will be the cheapest option, starting at around $100. Wooden, upholstered, and adjustable frames range higher in price, from around $500 to over $2,000.
A bed frame, a mattress, nightstands and a dresser are a great start, but you've still got some choices to make after picking out your bedroom furniture. You'll also want to think about bedding, a rug, window coverings and lighting.
Bedroom sets are an affordable way to achieve a consistent and aesthetically pleasing look to a bedroom, with the standard collection containing five coordinating pieces. These include a bed with headboard, two nightstands, a dresser and a mirror.
Your bedroom suite consists of the bed, the nightstand, and whatever other furniture goes with it. Your pajamas would be your bedroom suit.
Choose The Right Dimensions of Wardrobe
The right wardrobe size will offer you the best storage possibilities in your wardrobe. First measure up space in your rooms before deciding on the types of wardrobe you want. While ceiling to floor wardrobes are the best pick, they come with their own set of cons.
A mattress set includes a mattress and foundation.
This set includes one platform bed, two nightstands, and a dresser.
Blue – A highly peaceful color, blue can be especially helpful for stress management because it can encourage a powerful sense of calm. Purple – In many cultures, shades of violet represent strength, wisdom and peace. Purple can invoke a tranquil feeling that helps reduce stress.
Standard Bedroom Size
The average bedroom size is about 132 square feet while there are bedrooms much larger than even 144 square feet. The basic guideline to bear in mind while allocating space for a standard bedroom is that it should measure at least 120 square feet to comfortably accommodate a full-size bed.
A small-sized master bedroom normally has a bathroom that measures 40 square feet. An average-sized master bedroom has a bathroom with a size of 50-100 square feet. A large-sized master bedroom normally has a bathroom that has a size of 110-200 square feet and above.
A full-size bed is 15 inches wider than a twin. A queen bed measures 60 inches by 80 inches, or 5 feet by 6.67 feet. These will fit into a 10- by 10-foot room, but they suggest a 10- by 14-foot room for this size bed.
What goes into a good quality dresser? Two things: materials and craftsmanship. The quality of the wood and hardware play a big part in the overall quality—and cost—of a dresser. Our woods have names you'll recognize from the trees in your yard: walnut, cherry, maple and ash.
DIY 6 Drawer Tall Dresser | How to Build - YouTube
Your average dresser will usually weigh anywhere between 100-150 pounds, of course this depends on several factors though, such as how large the dresser is and what materials it's made from.
- Bring in a plant.
- Add a mirror.
- Hang some wall art.
- Change up your lighting scheme.
- Rearrange your furniture layout.
- Put down a rug.
- Accessorize a surface.
- Toss a throw pillow on it.
HOW TO STYLE A BED LIKE A DESIGNER! 🛏️ Budget ... - YouTube
It creates tension that may lead to headaches and other health problems. To achieve balance, your head should point southward while you sleep, in line with the Earth's electromagnetic pull. Ideally, your entire bedroom would be oriented south as well.